How to Distinguish between Chicks & Pookies
If your wondering how to tell between a Chick and a Pookie, here are the things you should look for.
- Pookies will say things like "chews on toesies", and whine for drama, while chicks will just stay silent for the first few months and most of the times in their life.
- They do not throw any tantrum at all, no single chicks ever done that in Club Penguin or any CPPS games.
- Chicks don't go to the Pet Shop. They live with their biological parents. Some have been spotted in other places such as Town, Plaza and Ski Village along with their parents.
- When chicks start talking, they do it properly without mistakes.
- Unlike Pookies though (since Pookies uses the Pookiese language), chicks use to learn English properly, like all Penguins do.
- Chicks can waddle easily for the first few months, while Pookies cannot do this due to their weaker anatomy but also they are very stupid (Pookies waddles near 4 years old).
- Chicks, even at an early age, are much way smarter than Pookies. A 3 year old chick is smarter than a 5 year old Pookie. Most Chicks learn very fast.
- Pookies wear clothes but chicks only wear belts or hats. Some can wear hoodies.
- Pookies wear only the color yellow, while chicks wear all colors except yellow to not be confused.
- Unlike Pookies, they have natural penguin instincts. Some can survive alone, relying on their instincts.
- They play along and obey to any acitons told on them, while pookies, on the other hand, use their imaginary "friends" or "powers" to pretend that they won't lose, which always fail. Example: Being attacked by a pookie hater: Pookies will try to ignore or counter attack, which it will always fail.
- They never go to the Petshop, so they won't get confused for a Discolored Pookie.
Dime Penguins are penguins who hatched too early, and therefore have no feathers. Some are being malformed and struggles on walking and moving around.