It can be used as a pookie repellant and it cures their insanity, they usually eat right away and they say "Dat wummy, tank woo!" but a few seconds later they will be cured and ask "What was I doing? OMG... I am wearing terrible clothes!" The pookieness has been cured, it is very expensive though and very hard to make, and if you don't use the secret ingredient, the effect is only temporary.
A normal Fookie Cake cost over 100-130 coins, which is quite expensive due to the ingredients and harsh working. But since Boo Industries created their own cloning machines, the time production has accelerated and the cost reduced to 50 coins for 1 Fookie Cake.
- Baking Soda (This is different from Baking Powder)
- Baking Powder
- Vanilla Extract
- Butter (The Secret Ingredient)
- Candy Coated Fish
- A tiny drop of Jonie's Lil' Grease
- Acidic Salt Powder (for making Pookies puking their organs)
- It is extremely expensive most of the times due to the rare ingredients. But with cloning machines, this won't be a big problem anymore.
- When a penguin is cured they will not remember anything. However, some occasions shows penguins remembering what they done as a Pookie.
- Another variation of the Fookie Cake can make the Pookie very ill and causes them to vomit their organs.
- Agent Extreme has confirmed the Pookie Population has decreased over the years due to the help of the Fookie Cakes. Check in the comment section of the page below.